ForReel Box Office Prediction: Will Christopher Robin claim the top spot?
Last week, the sixth installment of the Mission Impossible franchise raced to the largest opening in the series to date. In week two, can the action/adventure hold off a nostalgic live action Disney reboot? The answer seems clear when news that Disney is expecting lower than expected returns for the Winnie The Pooh based film.
Here's how we see the top 5 breaking down:
1. Mission Impossible: Fallout | $32 million
2. Christopher Robin | $29 million
3. The Spy Who Dumped Me | $14 million
4. The Darkest Minds | $9 million
5. Mamma Mia! : Here We Go Again | $7 million
Our question to you is: What film are you going to be seeing this weekend? Let us know in the comments!